Sunday 23 June 2013

Twice Shy




I woke up this morning wanting to make an outfit post, but the only problem was that it wasn't a very nice day at all, and furthermore, I had no reason to get out of my way-too-comfy trackies! However, I shall not disappoint - here are a couple of old photos which I had nowhere to post at the time.

Hunt No More shorts - one of my favourite things in my wardrobe, these are honestly nothing short of fabulous (no pun intended)
Once Bitten Twice Shy singlet by Paint it Red
Office London shoes
Jewellery from Vietnam
Watch from my lovely auntie

3 comments:

  1. I like the watch and the pattern on those shorts, cute! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'm so guilty of wearing them at every opportunity...

      Delete
  2. I lovee the sequins on the shorts!
    http://pleasebemynightingale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete