Wednesday 19 June 2013

Arrivals

Books and magazines are one of my weaknesses, others including jackets and french toast. I have a four shelf bookcase in my room which is absolutely bursting with other worlds - books - which I can, at any moment, pick up and lose myself in.

There is always this excitement when a package with your name on it arrives, and my day was absolutely made earlier this week with these four beauties:


I've already read The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and I absolutely recommend it if you still haven't read it. It's the most perfect book, and manages to be "both happy and sad at the same time". The other three were bought rather spontaneously - I've heard great things, and I can't wait to see what they have in store!

Congratulations to everyone for making it over hump day xxx Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment