Wednesday 5 June 2013

A sort of nostalgia

I love the freedom of travelling. I love the fact that you can wear and do and say whatever you like and not worry about any previous or future encounters with people. I love how you can go somewhere new every day and not be held back by anything. I love the new places and sights and culture and food. I love trying to speak the language and laughing with the locals at the failed attempts, and I love all the little things about a trip that you never ever forget…

Just a quick post because I've been going through photos of holidays with family or friends and I'm realising how much I miss travelling. I'm also feeling so fortunate, because today I found out that I'll most likely be able to go to France in December! I'm super excited - it will be an amazing experience - but I'm also slightly terrified. I definitely need to work on my French...

Here are a few snaps from family holidays that I threw together from the disarray that is my photo files.

Vietnam

Europe a few years ago; I miss it like crazy! Is there anywhere you wish you were travelling at the moment?

à bientôt
xx Emily

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was back in california and hawaii! you don't realise how lucky you are until you're gone and back in your country for a few weeks. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to go to the US someday, and that is so so true.

      Delete